Search the blog
follow at twitter
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @CyclingEmbassy @VicFarmrsMarkts #voteyes #vacancy 23 hours ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @Streetfilms @ElonMuskNewsOrg #boycotthalfords 1 day ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @citygirlrides @JSadikKhan #cycling #cyclingholiday 2 days ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @KarlOnSea @Laneway_Esme @kim_harding #protectthearctic 3 days ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @CyclingEmbassy @AsEasyAsRiding #ride2work #tips 4 days ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @Broadsheet_Melb @LadyVelo #ridelondon #blackgirlsdobike 5 days ago
Category Archives: video
10 of this year’s best bike advocacy videos for your viewing pleasure. Written by: Geffen Semach (Reblooged from http://momentummag.com/10-best-bike-advocacy-videos-2015/) Sometimes it takes a visual representation to get the point across. We all loved it when our teachers showed movies in class, so … Continue reading
This article by BICYCLE DUTCH has been reblogged from bicycledutch.wordpress.com. Most of the cycling infrastructure I show you on this blog has been tried and tested for years, usually even decades. Today is different. Zwolle has built a piece of … Continue reading
Catherine Ciarlo, Transportation Policy Director in the Office of Mayor Sam Adams in Portland, Oregon, explains how cycle tracks and buffered bike lanes work.
Google announced today, that the long awaited bike route toll will now be available for Auatralia. On their maps site, Google has provided direction tools for cars, public transport and walking. Bike riders had to wait … But we … Continue reading
A young bike rider holds off a chasing Tom Boonen, a Belgian professional road bicycle racer, in this 30-second spot made for TV.
Doors and bikes are a hot topic in Melbourne right now and rightly so! Here’s a lighthearted spin on the same theme.
Fight. Well, not fight, but ask, persuade, suggest, advocate, write letters and emails and be active. Above all, ride your bike. More cyclists mean an increased awareness. The video shows some of what cyclists in the Netherlands did.
By Guillaume Blanchet. After 382 days spent riding through the streets of Montreal, being sometimes quite cold, sometimes quite hot – and sometimes quite scared, he dedicates this movie to Yves Blanchet 🙂
The foodieonabike Daily is an almost now a daily edition of aggregated content from all over, with a bias toward utility cycling, Slow Food, sustainability in our lives and good stuff about the liveable city of Melbourne in Australia.
In 1980, the late Steve Jobs drew an analogy between Apple products and a man on a bicycle. Take aminute to watch this outtake from 1980!! Watch the full 22 minute version at the Computer History Museum.