Search the blog
follow at twitter
- RT @VicFarmrsMarkts: Which accredited farmers market will you visit this weekend? #VFMAaccredited #inseason #localfood #vfma #vicfarmersmar… 16 hours ago
- Ox the Baker Brings Old-School Sourdough to the South on Broadsheet - broadsheet.com.au/melbourne/food… 16 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Do want irony on social media? 16 hours ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @kim_harding @livingstreets #walkingcities #tbt 22 hours ago
- RT @wheeledped: Bike share: the gateway to normalizing cycling, achieving critical mass (safety) and more investment. https://t.co/LcfiIpZD… 1 day ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @bikemelbourne @BehoovingMoving @Broadsheet_Melb #sneckdown 1 day ago
Category Archives: transport
10 of this year’s best bike advocacy videos for your viewing pleasure. Written by: Geffen Semach (Reblooged from http://momentummag.com/10-best-bike-advocacy-videos-2015/) Sometimes it takes a visual representation to get the point across. We all loved it when our teachers showed movies in class, so … Continue reading
JOIN THE COMMUTER REVOLUTION! Ride to Work Day is Wednesday 16 October 2013!! If you follow this blog or the foodieonabike twitter or facebook feed, you may already know what this day is for! So get your colleagues to join you … Continue reading
This article by BICYCLE DUTCH has been reblogged from bicycledutch.wordpress.com. Most of the cycling infrastructure I show you on this blog has been tried and tested for years, usually even decades. Today is different. Zwolle has built a piece of … Continue reading
Catherine Ciarlo, Transportation Policy Director in the Office of Mayor Sam Adams in Portland, Oregon, explains how cycle tracks and buffered bike lanes work.
Google announced today, that the long awaited bike route toll will now be available for Auatralia. On their maps site, Google has provided direction tools for cars, public transport and walking. Bike riders had to wait … But we … Continue reading
Fight. Well, not fight, but ask, persuade, suggest, advocate, write letters and emails and be active. Above all, ride your bike. More cyclists mean an increased awareness. The video shows some of what cyclists in the Netherlands did.
By Guillaume Blanchet. After 382 days spent riding through the streets of Montreal, being sometimes quite cold, sometimes quite hot – and sometimes quite scared, he dedicates this movie to Yves Blanchet 🙂
Two Mornings by Sierra Club National, with original music created for the video.
Across the Moon – E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (7/10) Movie CLIP (1982). E.T. elevates the bicycle and takes Elliott (Henry Thomas) on a ride through the nighttime sky on a bicycle.