Search the blog
follow at twitter
- RT @VicFarmrsMarkts: Which accredited farmers market will you visit this weekend? #VFMAaccredited #inseason #localfood #vfma #vicfarmersmar… 16 hours ago
- Ox the Baker Brings Old-School Sourdough to the South on Broadsheet - broadsheet.com.au/melbourne/food… 16 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Do want irony on social media? 16 hours ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @kim_harding @livingstreets #walkingcities #tbt 22 hours ago
- RT @wheeledped: Bike share: the gateway to normalizing cycling, achieving critical mass (safety) and more investment. https://t.co/LcfiIpZD… 1 day ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @bikemelbourne @BehoovingMoving @Broadsheet_Melb #sneckdown 1 day ago
Category Archives: sundays
A young bike rider holds off a chasing Tom Boonen, a Belgian professional road bicycle racer, in this 30-second spot made for TV.
The foodieonabike Daily is an almost now a daily edition of aggregated content from all over, with a bias toward utility cycling, Slow Food, sustainability in our lives and good stuff about the liveable city of Melbourne in Australia.
Attention all ladies with bicycles! Join the Frocks on Bikes ride on Saturday 4 June to trawl the streets of the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne, hunting down pre-loved salt and pepper shakers and classic movies on VHS. Then some lunch, … Continue reading
An update on the ride is here. In the meantime here’s a peek!
WEATHER FORECAST Saturday 5 March Min 10 Max 23. Mostly sunny. Winds southeasterly averaging up to 20 km/h tending east to southeasterly up to 30 km/h by early evening. Sunday 6 March Min 12 Max 27. Sunny. Winds northeasterly averaging … Continue reading
WEEKEND WEATHER FORECAST: Saturday 26 February Min 15 Max 27. Partly cloudy. The chance of showers during the evening. Winds northeast to northwesterly averaging up to 20 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly up to 25 km/h around midday. Sunday 27 February … Continue reading
Well I do not apologise for liking my city of Melbourne. I know this video is an advert for nice bikes, but it shows some very good reasons to ride a bike in Melbourne.
I missed the first Melbourne CARGO BIKE PICNIC, but the second could be fun. The promoter says that this is an event about awareness and promoting the cargo bike lifestyle. People can try all kind of cargo bikes, ask questions … Continue reading
Sunshine, summer, bicycles, girls and boys, with poetry and music. A make you smile combination!
Japan Bicycle Promotion Institute. The JBPI say that the Palace Cycling Course is a model course that is especially open to cyclists. Surrounded by castle moats and pine trees, this cycling course not only provides families with a quiet place … Continue reading