Search the blog
follow at twitter
- RT @VicFarmrsMarkts: Which accredited farmers market will you visit this weekend? #VFMAaccredited #inseason #localfood #vfma #vicfarmersmar… 16 hours ago
- Ox the Baker Brings Old-School Sourdough to the South on Broadsheet - broadsheet.com.au/melbourne/food… 16 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Do want irony on social media? 16 hours ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @kim_harding @livingstreets #walkingcities #tbt 22 hours ago
- RT @wheeledped: Bike share: the gateway to normalizing cycling, achieving critical mass (safety) and more investment. https://t.co/LcfiIpZD… 1 day ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @bikemelbourne @BehoovingMoving @Broadsheet_Melb #sneckdown 1 day ago
Category Archives: food finds
The foodieonabike Daily is an almost now a daily edition of aggregated content from all over, with a bias toward utility cycling, Slow Food, sustainability in our lives and good stuff about the liveable city of Melbourne in Australia.
This mornings finds at Queen Victoria Market. 1. Caulibrocc. A purple cauliflower, apparently a hybrid. Taste test tonight and I’ll let you know. 2. The biggest, ugliest Celeriac I’ve ever seen. Maybe chestnut and celeriac soup?