Search the blog
follow at twitter
- RT @VicFarmrsMarkts: Which accredited farmers market will you visit this weekend? #VFMAaccredited #inseason #localfood #vfma #vicfarmersmar… 16 hours ago
- Ox the Baker Brings Old-School Sourdough to the South on Broadsheet - broadsheet.com.au/melbourne/food… 16 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Do want irony on social media? 16 hours ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @kim_harding @livingstreets #walkingcities #tbt 22 hours ago
- RT @wheeledped: Bike share: the gateway to normalizing cycling, achieving critical mass (safety) and more investment. https://t.co/LcfiIpZD… 1 day ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @bikemelbourne @BehoovingMoving @Broadsheet_Melb #sneckdown 1 day ago
Category Archives: city bikes
JOIN THE COMMUTER REVOLUTION! Ride to Work Day is Wednesday 16 October 2013!! If you follow this blog or the foodieonabike twitter or facebook feed, you may already know what this day is for! So get your colleagues to join you … Continue reading
Catherine Ciarlo, Transportation Policy Director in the Office of Mayor Sam Adams in Portland, Oregon, explains how cycle tracks and buffered bike lanes work.
Doors and bikes are a hot topic in Melbourne right now and rightly so! Here’s a lighthearted spin on the same theme.
Fight. Well, not fight, but ask, persuade, suggest, advocate, write letters and emails and be active. Above all, ride your bike. More cyclists mean an increased awareness. The video shows some of what cyclists in the Netherlands did.
The foodieonabike Daily is an almost now a daily edition of aggregated content from all over, with a bias toward utility cycling, Slow Food, sustainability in our lives and good stuff about the liveable city of Melbourne in Australia.
Two Mornings by Sierra Club National, with original music created for the video.
Reblogged from ridesabike.tumblr.com.
Award winning inventor Alejandro Lacreu wants to solve the problem of storing bikes in tight spaces. He not only has a good idea for a solution, but also a good idea to attract supportive ‘investors’ to help finance his dream … Continue reading