Search the blog
follow at twitter
- RT @VicFarmrsMarkts: Which accredited farmers market will you visit this weekend? #VFMAaccredited #inseason #localfood #vfma #vicfarmersmar… 16 hours ago
- Ox the Baker Brings Old-School Sourdough to the South on Broadsheet - broadsheet.com.au/melbourne/food… 16 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Do want irony on social media? 16 hours ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @kim_harding @livingstreets #walkingcities #tbt 22 hours ago
- RT @wheeledped: Bike share: the gateway to normalizing cycling, achieving critical mass (safety) and more investment. https://t.co/LcfiIpZD… 1 day ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @bikemelbourne @BehoovingMoving @Broadsheet_Melb #sneckdown 1 day ago
Category Archives: chic cyclists
The foodieonabike Daily is an almost now a daily edition of aggregated content from all over, with a bias toward utility cycling, Slow Food, sustainability in our lives and good stuff about the liveable city of Melbourne in Australia.
Reblogged from ridesabike.tumblr.com.
Audi had a go, now Armani use the ultra cool new idea of bicycle riding to give their products more credibility. Here’s what Audi did.
Attention all ladies with bicycles! Join the Frocks on Bikes ride on Saturday 4 June to trawl the streets of the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne, hunting down pre-loved salt and pepper shakers and classic movies on VHS. Then some lunch, … Continue reading
Bicycle from Halvariusus and Revolutions from Restless Collective. Bicycle Revolutions
WEEKEND WEATHER FORECAST: Saturday 26 February Min 15 Max 27. Partly cloudy. The chance of showers during the evening. Winds northeast to northwesterly averaging up to 20 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly up to 25 km/h around midday. Sunday 27 February … Continue reading
Mark Ronson & The Business INTL: “The Bike Song” by Warren Fu. This time the bikes take over!