Search the blog
follow at twitter
- RT @VicFarmrsMarkts: Which accredited farmers market will you visit this weekend? #VFMAaccredited #inseason #localfood #vfma #vicfarmersmar… 16 hours ago
- Ox the Baker Brings Old-School Sourdough to the South on Broadsheet - broadsheet.com.au/melbourne/food… 16 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Do want irony on social media? 16 hours ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @kim_harding @livingstreets #walkingcities #tbt 22 hours ago
- RT @wheeledped: Bike share: the gateway to normalizing cycling, achieving critical mass (safety) and more investment. https://t.co/LcfiIpZD… 1 day ago
- The latest foodieonabike daily/read then ride! paper.li/foodieonabike/… Thanks to @bikemelbourne @BehoovingMoving @Broadsheet_Melb #sneckdown 1 day ago
Category Archives: bicycle
10 of this year’s best bike advocacy videos for your viewing pleasure. Written by: Geffen Semach (Reblooged from http://momentummag.com/10-best-bike-advocacy-videos-2015/) Sometimes it takes a visual representation to get the point across. We all loved it when our teachers showed movies in class, so … Continue reading
JOIN THE COMMUTER REVOLUTION! Ride to Work Day is Wednesday 16 October 2013!! If you follow this blog or the foodieonabike twitter or facebook feed, you may already know what this day is for! So get your colleagues to join you … Continue reading
This article by BICYCLE DUTCH has been reblogged from bicycledutch.wordpress.com. Most of the cycling infrastructure I show you on this blog has been tried and tested for years, usually even decades. Today is different. Zwolle has built a piece of … Continue reading
Been a bit busy lately, with bicycle advocacy, food research, travel and life, so new additions to this blog have been sparse. You can keep up to date with my world by (free) subscribing to my iPaper – foodieonabike daily/read … Continue reading
Catherine Ciarlo, Transportation Policy Director in the Office of Mayor Sam Adams in Portland, Oregon, explains how cycle tracks and buffered bike lanes work.
Google announced today, that the long awaited bike route toll will now be available for Auatralia. On their maps site, Google has provided direction tools for cars, public transport and walking. Bike riders had to wait … But we … Continue reading
A young bike rider holds off a chasing Tom Boonen, a Belgian professional road bicycle racer, in this 30-second spot made for TV.
Bicycles overrun the Champs-Élysées in Paris as the world’s most prestigious and grueling road race concludes its three week journey. For many, the Tour De France is as foreign a subject as Francois Truffaut, but the two have something in … Continue reading
Doors and bikes are a hot topic in Melbourne right now and rightly so! Here’s a lighthearted spin on the same theme.