The Age Good Food Guide 2011 Editor Janne Apelgren, together with a team of experts, explored Melbourne and Victoria. They did all the very difficult research, to find you the best dining experiences.
- Vittoria Coffee Restaurant of the Year – Royal Mail Hotel, Dunkeld.
- Chef of the Year – Ben Shewry, Attica, Ripponlea.
- Best New Restaurant – Izakaya Den, Melbourne.
- Country Wine List of the Year – Provenance, Beechworth.
- Best New Country Restaurant – Loam, Drysdale.
- Navman Country Restaurant of the Year – Tearooms of Yarck Yarck!.
- Professional Excellence Award – Paul Wilson.
- BYO Restaurant of the Year – Scopri, Carlton.
- Sommelier of the Year – David Lawler at Rockpool Bar & Grill Melbourne.
- Best Short Wine List belongs – City Wine Shop, Melbourne.
- Wine List of the Year – Rockpool Bar & Grill, Melbourne.
- Young Chef of the Year – Michael Fox at Cecconi’s Cantina, Melbourne.
- Dish of the year – Suckling Pig at Loam, Drysdale.
- Diners’ Choice Award – Vue de Monde, Melbourne.
- Service Excellence – Simon Denton at Verge and Izakaya Den, both in Melbourne.
You can buy your copy of The Age Good Food Guide 2011 from 31 August here.